IGS Tracking Network
The IGS Network can be accessed through the IGS Network page located http://igs.org/network/
Google Maps Permissions
Images of the IGS network map contained on the IGS.org website may be used for published works if properly attributed. These guidelines are offered by google:
IGS should be cited as the source of the station information, for example:
IGS Station Information [Geospatial Meta Data]. IGS Institute, Inc., 03 March 2016, www.igs.org
Network Filter shortcuts
The functionality of displaying a specific network came be displayed by using the URL. Using the base URL then appending "?network=<nameOfNetwork>" will allow that specific network to be displayed on the page.
- go to http://igs.org/network/
- click options
- under the network filter copy the name of the network
- replace the spaces in the name with dashes (replace the spaces " " with "-") ex. from "Former MGEX" to "Former-MGEX"
- modify the url
- from http://www.igs.org/network to http://www.igs.org/network?network=<nameOfNetwork> ex. http://www.igs.org/network?network=Former-MGEX
- press enter
- result: the page will load that specified network on the page.
Available - Data received in the last 10 days
Unavailable - Data not received in the last 10 days
Dormant - Data not received over 90 days